The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of cloud computing concepts and AWS services. This course is specifically tailored for individuals who are new to AWS and want to establish a solid foundation in cloud computing. By the end of this course, learners will be well-prepared to take the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) exam.
- Complete all modules and quizzes
- Achieve a passing score in the final practice exam
- Receive a certificate of completion for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) Complete Course
- Understand the fundamentals of cloud computing and its benefits.
- Familiarize yourself with key AWS services and their use cases.
- Learn how to create and manage AWS accounts.
- Gain knowledge of AWS global infrastructure and security measures.
- Explore different pricing models and billing options in AWS.
- Understand the basics of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Learn how to use the AWS Management Console and command-line tools.
- Gain proficiency in deploying and managing virtual servers using Amazon EC2.
- Explore storage services such as Amazon S3 and Amazon EBS.
- Discover the benefits of serverless computing with AWS Lambda.
- Understand networking concepts and AWS networking services.
- Learn how to monitor and troubleshoot AWS resources.
- Familiarize yourself with AWS databases and analytics services.
- Get insights into AWS best practices and architectural guidelines.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 26
- Assessments Yes